Pigs and Wings BBQ Competition in Perry this Weekend | Arts & Culture
Pigs and Wings BBQ competition and Fly-In sponsored will be held at the Perry-Houston County Airport (Exit 138 of I-75) this weekend.
The festivities kick off Friday evening while the teams set up and prepare for a long night of cooking.
Teams from all over compete in the following categories: Brunswick Stew, Pork Loin, Pulled Pork, Ribs and more.
Aviation competitions will be held on Saturday with Trophies going to all the winners.
Entertainment and a variety of vendors will be on hand to liven up the weekend
For more information email email@example.com or call The BBQ Times at 478-218-2333 or The Perry-Houston County Airport at 478-987-3713.
Upcoming Events near Perry
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trash Making Money, Power
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Robins Federal Credit Union Blood Drive could saves over 95 lives
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.