Pigs and Wings BBQ Competition in Perry this Weekend | Arts & Culture
Pigs and Wings BBQ competition and Fly-In sponsored will be held at the Perry-Houston County Airport (Exit 138 of I-75) this weekend.
The festivities kick off Friday evening while the teams set up and prepare for a long night of cooking.
Teams from all over compete in the following categories: Brunswick Stew, Pork Loin, Pulled Pork, Ribs and more.
Aviation competitions will be held on Saturday with Trophies going to all the winners.
Entertainment and a variety of vendors will be on hand to liven up the weekend
For more information email email@example.com or call The BBQ Times at 478-218-2333 or The Perry-Houston County Airport at 478-987-3713.
Upcoming Events near Perry
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Court records: Slain doctor from Kathleen was lured by sex encounter
- International City Optimist Club contributes $3240 to Abba House
- It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas….At The WRPD!
- Chamber honors Karla Smart, RN as Outstanding Employee for November
- Centerville Mall hours announced for Black Friday