'Operation Arresting Hunger' to Raise Money for Families in Need | Business
The Houston County Sheriff's Office Detention Center Transport Section is teaming up with Perry Chick-fil-A October 27th 11am-4pm for " Operation Arresting Hunger" to be held at the Chick-fil A in Perry on Sam Nun Blvd.
The money raised will be used purchase a complete Thanksgiving meals for needy families in the community. The chick-fil-A cow will be there to help support the car wash. Our goal is to raise enough money to provide as many complete meals as possible. Please come on out and help support this cause to make sure those needing help have a real Thanksgiving Meal.
Upcoming Events near Perry
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Downtown Macon Second Street Corridor Project underway
- Iconic downtown Macon restaurant reopens Aug. 13
- Former 13WMAZ anchor files whistleblower lawsuit against Ga. National Guard
- Small Grease Fire at Fincher's Barbecue
- Macon hosted its first sponsorship by giving away backpacks loaded with school supplies.