'Operation Arresting Hunger' to Raise Money for Families in Need | Business
The Houston County Sheriff's Office Detention Center Transport Section is teaming up with Perry Chick-fil-A October 27th 11am-4pm for " Operation Arresting Hunger" to be held at the Chick-fil A in Perry on Sam Nun Blvd.
The money raised will be used purchase a complete Thanksgiving meals for needy families in the community. The chick-fil-A cow will be there to help support the car wash. Our goal is to raise enough money to provide as many complete meals as possible. Please come on out and help support this cause to make sure those needing help have a real Thanksgiving Meal.
Upcoming Events near Perry
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Trash Making Money, Power
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Robins Federal Credit Union Blood Drive could saves over 95 lives
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.