Perry High Coach Stacy Harden Resigns | News
Perry Athletic Director and head football coach Stacey Harden has resigned both positions at Perry High School.
Harden took over the program back in 2010 and made an immediate impact.
The Panthers have been to the playoffs every year under his tenure with a combined record of 19-14.
In 2011, Harden had his best finish at 7-4. The coach is no stranger to Central Georgia. Over his career, he has served as Offensive Coordinator for both Westside and Warner Robins High School.
There's no immediate word on Harden's plans or his replacement at Perry.
Upcoming Events near Perry
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.
- New Houston Co. Schools Opening
- UPDATE: Equipment outside of Perdue plant catches fire