Bonaire Middle FCCLA Wins $1K for Career Project | Schools
HOUSTON COUNTY, GA – Bonaire Middle School won the 2013 National Middle School Career Connection Award, sponsored by Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA). The chapter was presented $1,000 and a plaque at the 2013 FCCLA National Leadership Conference held in July in Nashville, Tenn.
Career Connection is a program designed to prepare students for career success. The award recognizes chapters that conduct projects to help young people link skills in careers, families and their communities. Bonaire Middle’s FCCLA chapter helped host a school Career Day for 235 eighth graders. More than 30 exhibitors and guest speakers participated. The project was titled "Tying It All Together."
Bonaire Middle School’s principal is Cindy Randall, and FCCLA Chapter Adviser is Alice Mullis. The school is located at 125 GA Hwy. 96 East in Bonaire. Mullis may be contacted at 478-929-6235 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events near Perry
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Russell Pkwy repaving could continue for two weeks
- Group intends to give away 2,000 backpacks filled with school supplies this Friday.
- City says those conducting a traffic study for the intersection need an extension.
- New Houston Co. Schools Opening
- UPDATE: Equipment outside of Perdue plant catches fire