Bonaire Middle FCCLA Wins $1K for Career Project | Schools
HOUSTON COUNTY, GA – Bonaire Middle School won the 2013 National Middle School Career Connection Award, sponsored by Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA). The chapter was presented $1,000 and a plaque at the 2013 FCCLA National Leadership Conference held in July in Nashville, Tenn.
Career Connection is a program designed to prepare students for career success. The award recognizes chapters that conduct projects to help young people link skills in careers, families and their communities. Bonaire Middle’s FCCLA chapter helped host a school Career Day for 235 eighth graders. More than 30 exhibitors and guest speakers participated. The project was titled "Tying It All Together."
Bonaire Middle School’s principal is Cindy Randall, and FCCLA Chapter Adviser is Alice Mullis. The school is located at 125 GA Hwy. 96 East in Bonaire. Mullis may be contacted at 478-929-6235 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Events near Perry
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Downtown Macon Second Street Corridor Project underway
- Iconic downtown Macon restaurant reopens Aug. 13
- Former 13WMAZ anchor files whistleblower lawsuit against Ga. National Guard
- Small Grease Fire at Fincher's Barbecue
- Macon hosted its first sponsorship by giving away backpacks loaded with school supplies.